Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1NJFkQKms

Monday, December 22, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

My Mom & Dad's Christmas Tree is HUGE!!!

Christmas is my favorite time of year!!! Here are some pictures of my christmas tree.

So I wanted to tell everyone how Cache proposed to me it was sooo cute! So I put up my Christmas Tree on November 13th because I love Christmas so much, and I wanted to go and buy more ornaments to add to it. On November 18th I stopped at Krumpet's on the way home to pick up some more ornaments so I could run home and put them on the tree. As soon as I got home Cache wanted to take me to dinner so I decided I would put them up when we got back. So we went to dinner, and stopped at the grocery store on the way home. When I was finishing up unloading the groceries, Cache told me he wanted me to show him the new ornaments I bought, and he seemed sooo excited for me to show him. So I was all excited that he was excited to see the new ornaments!!! (cause guys aren't usually in to that kind of stuff) so I started taking them out of the bag to show him. He stated he really liked one of the ornaments alot so I should put it eye level on the tree so eveyone could see it.... so I look up eye level to find a spot... and there it was MY RING in the tree!!!! I was soooo suprised!!!! It was so cute because he knows how much my tree means to me haha....I love you Babe!!!! Super great Idea!!!
I love to add new ornaments to my tree every year, it is a new tradition to go and buy new ornaments and add to it. I will have to get a tree like my Mom & Dad's soon!
Merry Christmas!!! I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment