I'm one of Cache's friends from high school.. and I totally got an invite to your reception and totally forgot. I'm a spazz! It looks like it was fabulous and you look gorgeous! I'll have to get a hold of cache again.. oh wait, I lost his phone number because I lost my phone! haha. But, We should do a couples BBQ sometime! It would be nice to meet you & to see cache! It's been awhile seen I've seen him! Anyhow, Congrats again! Looks like your day turned out amazing! -Jade
Chanel, Your wedding was absoulutley beautiful!! We had such a great time, thank you for inviting us it meant so much :0) I can't wait to see your pics from Nick, they are going to be awesome!!!
I'm so sorry that I missed out on it all...I have been one over-worked woman lately! I know excuses are like armpits & they all stink...but I really feel bad!! I'm sure the pictures don't really do the absolute beauty of it all justice...but it looked amazing!!! Your wedding makes me want to do mine all over again.
We were Married March 21st 2009, and just had our first baby boy in August 2010. We love life and couldn't be happier!! We wanted to have a blog to keep in touch with family and friends :)
I'm one of Cache's friends from high school.. and I totally got an invite to your reception and totally forgot. I'm a spazz! It looks like it was fabulous and you look gorgeous! I'll have to get a hold of cache again.. oh wait, I lost his phone number because I lost my phone! haha. But, We should do a couples BBQ sometime! It would be nice to meet you & to see cache! It's been awhile seen I've seen him! Anyhow, Congrats again! Looks like your day turned out amazing!
ReplyDelete-Jade
Chanel, Your wedding was absoulutley beautiful!! We had such a great time, thank you for inviting us it meant so much :0) I can't wait to see your pics from Nick, they are going to be awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that I missed out on it all...I have been one over-worked woman lately! I know excuses are like armpits & they all stink...but I really feel bad!! I'm sure the pictures don't really do the absolute beauty of it all justice...but it looked amazing!!! Your wedding makes me want to do mine all over again.
ReplyDelete