We had an AWESOME fouth of July weekend. We had a BBQ, Went to the Roadrunners baseball game and spent time with family :) I tried to take pictures of the fireworks but it did not work out very well......

This was sooo funny :) the bottles were so little.....


Danny & Tycee

I made the boys take a picture with the Red Robin Robin......

It was our Friend Roby's brithday on the 2nd of July....


The Birthday boy :)


Bryan & Megan's Daughter Maylana Celebrated her 4th birthday on June 29th.....She is such a doll!!! I was sooo cute.....Bryan left for basic traning a couple of months ago and couldn't be there for here birthday, so he sent her a teddy bear wearing an army uniform and took a picture kiss and hugging the bear and put it in a frame...way cute idea bry!!!! she says her daddy left on an airplane to go play soldier!!! it was so cute :)

My Hubby and I at Texas Roadhouse!!!


Chance getting ready to be thrown in the pool :)

Little Bro :)

We have had a fun past couple of months but we have been way busy!!! I hope everyone is doing well!!!
Cute pics!! Looks like you guys have been having fun!!
ReplyDeleteFirst summer as a married couple...glad your enjoying every minute of it!
ReplyDelete