Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1NJFkQKms

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Doctors Appt.

We went to our first Doctors Appt this past friday and it went really good! We had an ultrasound done and saw our baby for the first time...it was such an amazing experience!!!  My due date is right on schedule..September 28th, so a day before I was told the first time. We are so excited to meet our baby!!!

7 comments:

  1. So fun!! September will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So FUUUN! Congratulations guys, cant wait to read more about baby benson! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on bein pregnant!! your gonna love bein a mom! its the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting! September is a good month for babies! My dog's birthday is in september and my boss's baby! So anyway how did it go? I'm sad I can't be there with you! Maybe If the baby shower is over a holiday I can come! Love you :) Keep me Updated! I can't wait to see your little one! xoxo Krysta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats we are so excited for you guys! You will be such a cute mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chanel!!! I never told you congratulations!! What an exciting time for you & Cache! I had Ava in September...it truly is the perfect time of year to have a baby. Looking forward to your baby shower...I won't miss that one for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats so awesome you guys! its funny your due date is my husbands birthday actually...you will be a cute mom and your parents will be the best grandparents. oh and question so shandon and i just got a puppy..any advice on the whole puppy potty training thing because our puppy is having a hard time learning it.

    ReplyDelete