Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1NJFkQKms

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Maternity Pictures!!

We had Tiffany Jane Photography take our Maternity pictures, she is so fun to work with and does a great job :) It is kind of hard to see me like this because I lost weight before we got married and now im gaining it back, but it will be worth it in the end :) I will have to work out like crazy after!!!! There are quite a few pictures....enjoy :)




















Thanks Tiffany we love our pictures!!!!

5 comments:

  1. These are really cute. You look Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Chanel I haven't seen you forever... I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word... BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to meet this little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys get the best pictures!!! Those are gorgeous!! I makes me want to get pregnant just so I can have some maternity photos taken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures! I'm excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete