HE IS HERE!!!!
JAGGER CRUE BENSON
AUGUST 21ST 2010
6 POUNDS 2 OUNCES 18 3/4 INCHES LONG
Since he was 5 1/2 weeks early he had to go straight to the NICU for breathing monitoring and feeding after he was born. He did great and cried when he came out and I was able to hold him for five minutes or so.....we wern't expecting him to come this early. My Doctor decided to induce me on the 20th due to high blood pressure and swelling really bad.
They put him on CPAP for a two days and gave him surfactant to help open his lungs.
Spending time with Daddy :)
After 11 days in the NICU he was able to come home with us!! We are soooo lucky to have him as our Son and we love him more than life itself :)
Jag and Grandma (GG)
Jag and Grandpa :)
We love having him home and he is doing AWESOME!!!!











Oh my goodness! He is so precious! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHe is a doll. Congratulations! He has the cutest little features!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! He is so so cute! Congrats!! Keep posting lots of pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so BEAUTIFUL!! I Can't wait to hold him!! As soon as I'm feeling better, I'll be over! Love you guys :0)
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys He is soo cute! We need to come bring you guys a present and let me snuggle on him! Hope you guys are doing good..
ReplyDeleteHe is so dang cute!! Glad everything is going so well..im happy for you guys! hey i need your number again..my old phone broke so i dont have it anymore!
ReplyDelete