








We finally got to see our Bridal pictures and they are so Amazing!!! It seemed like we were waiting forever because we were soooooo excited to see them!!! Nick and Signe were born to be photographers.... they take amazing pictures!!! It is amazing how close you get to someone due to the amount of time and hard work spent together..... nick said this photoshoot was monumental because of how much time and work it took because of te motocycles, birds, driving around don't forget our entourage!!!! (Kyrie, Bry, and meg). Thanks for all the amazing work we love you guys!!! I was a little iffy about posting them before the wedding but what the heck they are defenately worth it :)




A son to be proud of!
ReplyDeleteby--his mother.
so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteChanel! Those are the most GORGEOUS bridals!! Nick Adams is AMAZING!!! If I could get married again...I would so have him take my pictures. He is definitely worth every penny! I love how different they are from any I have ever seen...again I LOVE THEM!! I can't wait to see how beautiful your wedding is going to be. How exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteTOTALLY WORTH IT!
ReplyDeletethey are awesome.
cache is such a badass :)
and you are lovely.
im excited for the WEDDING!!!
haha.
call us tonight bitches.
xoxo
You look beautiful, Congratulations again!
ReplyDeleteHey you don't know us..... but I am Megan Andersens sister n law, she told me about your cool bridals, we had Nick Adams do ours too, but I am sooooooo jealous of your pics!! Chase (My Husband) rides too, he has the exact same bike too! I wish we would have thought about doing something like that!!!! They are killer pics!!!
ReplyDelete