
Cache got me a cute Bear in a balloon with a movie, chocolates and flowers for Valentines day!!! He is soooo cute and knows I love Holidays soooo much!!!! He wrote I love you more than all of the stars on the balloon it was so cute!!!! Thanks babe for making my vaelntine's day so special!!!

I trashed our room with a bunch of candy, rose petals, stuffed animals and balloons for Cache!!! Ever since we have been dating it has been a tradition to decorate his room for Valentines day.


I made Pink rice crispy treats!!! I love to do festive things..... I love Holidays they are so much fun!!!!

We went to the Hinder concert and it was soooo much fun!!! We were so excited to here they were coming to St. George because we have been so many different places to see them. We were so close to the stage and got some really good pictures.......
Hey it's Krysta! I was looking at these pictures and I just thought it was funny and wanted to tell you we have the same bedspread!! *and my sheets are red too haha* xoxo
ReplyDelete